People. I can’t do this all on my own. Some people have their Doctor Who, some people their Battlestar Gallactica. Me, I like it where there’s always music in the air, and the birds sing a pretty song.
- That is not the recipe for the cherry pie. What ironic staffer came up with that nonsense?
- Should you buy it? This will convince you. If you need convincing.
- The "alumni enjoying current success" section is good for a laugh. Outdated! (Ferrer and "that guy who played Windham Earle" were recently reunited on Bionic Woman. So I hear.) Meanwhile, where’s Andy? Hank got Lost.
- The first soundtrack CD is probably my most-listened CD, ever. The second CD – from the movie – has its moments, but also some unbearable clunkers. In what’s sure to be the only review of this CD anywhere – as I’m likely to be one of about nine people who actually seek this out – I’ll let you know.
- Lastly: the work day just ended, my friends. (UPDATE: As of right now, I can’t seem to get my "midget widget" (seen below, after the click) to operate correctly. God willing, I’ll never again have occasion to put those words together in that particular sequence.)