- David Foster Wallace on reading and commercial literature.
- Review: THE LAST BROTHER
- Amazon customer support phone number.
- Some days I make the sentences; some days, the sentences make me.
- Saving libraries: check out every book.
- Georges Perec’s manual for securing a raise.
- On a stockpile of erasers.
- Photo: All of Harry Potter, in one big illustration. (via) tmblr.co/Z3ahMy1R1gzse 9 hours ago
- "You don’t really need me. All you need to do is read your own books." - A psychologist’s note to P. L.... tmblr.co/Z3ahMy1R1b_lq 9 hours ago
- RT @BelieveInZito: #BoycottNFL #Boycott49ers #GoodellMustGo #GetYourGameFaceOn http://t.co/WuwWthfKQ6 2 days ago
- Photoset: tmblr.co/Z3ahMy1QvUrJx 2 days ago
- "We live in a pull economy. Nothing pisses off the audience more than pushing something they don’t want..." tmblr.co/Z3ahMy1QvT--l 2 days ago
- Photo: liartownusa: The Crubbs Handbook of Antique Wooden Cussin’ Bears tmblr.co/Z3ahMy1QvSuRq 2 days ago
- Photo: Waiting room at the tire shop. Also there was a gigantic spider here a minute ago and now I can’t... tmblr.co/Z3ahMy1Qt66XX 2 days ago
- RT @Coffee_House_: $2,919 to go. CAT IS ART SPELLED WRONG is the smartest book you'll read about the internet, cats, and people. https://t.… 5 days ago